Rethinking Ink: How to Remove a Tattoo

Hi People,

I had not been happy with the tattoo I had got some years back on a trip with friends. It was done by an amateur and appeared nothing like what I wanted. Anyway, it was there and I could not do anything to change it. Then I got to know about cover-up tattoos but for that I needed to fade the original one. I decided I will go for it, but was not sure what treatment to choose. I was advised to go for laser tattoo removal and I took it. It helped me fade a part of the tattoo and got it transformed into a symbolic artwork. Here is an article that will shed some light on the procedure.  

https://www.freshskincanvas.com.au/rethinking-ink-how-to-remove-a-tattoo/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Top Dermatologists Reveal Their Skin-Care Routines

How to Create a Natural DIY Skincare Routine

Malic Acid: Your Key to Smoother, Younger Skin